Marcellus Business Development Manager – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Stage Completions is looking for a Marcellus Business Development Manager to support Pittsburgh. This position is responsible to create and build positive customer relationships with new and existing customers and identify and pursue new market opportunities. The Marcellus Business Development Manager will use his/her strong understanding of the local market and utilize key relationships to win new business and establish Stage Completions to be the company of choice for completions.
Stage Completions is driving the oil and gas industry forward with disruptive technology for downhole single-point entry fracturing. We design and develop single-point entry fracturing systems that minimize the cost and maximize the rate of return for oil and gas industries. Founded in 2014, our proprietary technology has quickly challenged industry standards with record breaking completions times.
- Research prospective customers and pursue leads to obtain new business
- Understand target market and utilize disciplined strategies to attract new customers
- Maintain a strong knowledge of major competitors and competitive technologies
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with key business contacts
- Utilize established relationships in the market to obtain new business
- Respond to a request for proposal (RFP) using strong understanding of market conditions, pricing and the current competition.
- Make presentations to current and prospective customers
- Act as technical representative to the customer
- Attend trade shows along with conferences, both educational and customer oriented
- Solid understanding of local market and contract terms
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet specific goals and deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Ability to make sound decisions in a timely manner
Education and Experience:
- BA or BS degree preferred
- 10+ years proven track record in business development in O&G industry
- Experience in unconventional shale and multistage completions is preferred
Stage Completions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without consideration to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.