Field Operations Specialist – Houston, Texas
Stage Completions is driving the oil and gas industry forward with disruptive technology for downhole single-point entry fracturing. We design and develop single-point entry fracturing systems that minimize the cost and maximize the rate of return for oil and gas industries. Founded in 2014, our proprietary technology has quickly challenged industry standards with record breaking completions times.
- Deploy and run Stage Completions’ applications
- Accountable for the complete Service Delivery process to the Client
- Apply and expand knowledge of applications and expertise
- Provide direct support to customer ensuring thorough communication and completion of all required paperwork in a timely accurate manner
- Ensure QA/QC policies and procedures are effectively followed and documented
- Travel to various job sites in the country as required
- Inspect all equipment to ensure compatibility prior to application or operational changes.
- Conduct on-the-job training, as needed
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Valid Driver’s license
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience completions operations
Stage Completions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without consideration to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.